A cyber startup that helps avoid safety incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps, team combines deep expertise in both cybersecurity.
We are currently expanding our marketing efforts and are looking for a hands-on world-class Product Marketing Manager. If you believe you have the right attitude and skills, you’re invited to hop aboard our bullet train and make a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
– Perform market research and analysis, and develop strategies that strengthen position as leader in the cybersecurity market
-Create engaging content (e.g. datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations and webinars)
-Collaborate with the product, engineering and design teams to harness customer insights, industry and market trends
– 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
– Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
– Demonstrated ability to effectively position highly-technical B2B products and build a healthy pipeline
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Other languages a plus
– Domain expertise in cybersecurity is a plus