A global leader in critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline.
As a Penetration Tester in , you will be the go-to-guy to find traditional and creative ways to break all kinds of products. You will also take part in building robust solutions.
– Hands-on penetration testing of CYBR products.
– Assist, mentor, and educate about internal secure development methodologies and CYBR’s “Security Champions” program.
– Present findings and work closely with software architecture and development teams to ensure products are developed in line with our security standards.
– Building custom instrumentation and tools to assist in security assessments.
– Leading security research projects focused on finding vulnerabilities and on innovation of new security layers and approaches.
– At least three years of experience in hands-on penetration testing (including whitebox) cloud, web, and mobile applications.
– Experience with code security surveys – ability to read code and identify security issues.
– Experience and knowledge with open source and commercial P.T tools for scanning and detecting weaknesses.
-Demonstrated experience in scripting (Python, Powershell, Bash) and software development (C, C++, C#, Java)