The OpSec department in a global cyber company is in charge of design, development and enforcement of Opsec Solutions and for making the cyber-security solutions as secure as possible.
As Security Architect, you will be in charge of design and secure network architecture, integrating workflows and defining security procedures while working hand in hand with INFOSEC, clients, deployment and support teams.
– Map and analyze client requirements
– Understand the system architecture
– Analyze and assess the security threats and vectors
– Design secure network solutions
Work closely together with the different teams across the company
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
– 5+ Years of experience in the cyber security domain (offensive and/or defensive)
– Experience in writing architecture requirements
– Experience in Network security tools
– Experience in defining security procedures
– Experience in Pen-Testing/Red-Team/IR – advantage