A UNICORN cyber startup is looking for an expert security engineer that wants to take their existing penetration testing, research, and infrastructure engineering skills to the next level. J
– You will conduct ongoing research into the latest tactics techniques and procedures, and discover dangerous flaws and major security vulnerabilities for our Clients before they’re found by hackers of more malicious intent.
– Perform full-stack (Infra & Product security) grey and white box penetration testing.
– Leverage code review skills to identify complex vulnerabilities within code.
– Preferably able to bridge offensive security disciplines: from data & application to cloud and infrastructure security, from application testing to Red Teaming, from social engineering to crunching and writing tools & scripts.
– 3+ years of experience with information security (security researcher, security engineer, security architect).
– 3+ years of experience with offensive security subjects such as, mobile security, (web) application security and infrastructure security.
– Experience with static and dynamic code analysis
– Strong IaaS security skills, with a focus on AWS, Azure, IBM