We are looking for A Java Tech Lead For Endpoint Security company.
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for a top talented Java developer to join our Security Center team as a Tech Leader. As a senior member of the team, you will design, develop, and deploy Java-based innovative solutions. You will lead innovation and adoption of new technologies. Your role will be diverse and meaningful, and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
This is a full-time position, fully remote or hybrid home and office work is enabled.
• Lead the team technical aspects.
• Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture, and requirements.
• Plan and build creative, scalable, and secure solutions.
• Shape and guide our Security Center ecosystem code & architecture.
• Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements.
• Contribute to technological and architectural decisions and influence system designs.
• Supporting customers and support groups by analyzing and solving product issues.
• Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support groups.
• Keep up to date on the latest techniques in management, development, and testing and lead innovation and adoption of new technologies.
• B.Sc. in computer sciencesoftware Engineeringsoftware and information systems engineering.
• At least 6 years of Java design and development (server-side).
• Deep understanding of Spring boot – Spring Data, Spring Web.
• Good knowledge in database technology (indexing, transactions, etc).
• Experience in microservices and cloud ecosystems.