The global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline.
In this role you will be part of the global information security group
– Provide security architecture guidance for securing the corporate environments, end-user devices and related infrastructure.
– Define and implement security systems configuration, policies and hardening guidelines.
– Define and maintain a secured configuration and cloud monitoring tools for SaaS solutions.
– Administer security-related infrastructure and applications, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, EDR systems, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners.
– Experience with cloud and datacenter security (Azure and/or AWS Apps, SaaS platforms such as SalesForce).
– Experience with managing and maintaining firewalls (including reviewing and maintaining firewall rules).
– At least 4 years working experience as IT security engineer