We are successful startup looking for System Administrator that will join the IT Team (Part of R&D team).
What you’ll do:
– Run the day-to-day IT operations
– Provide professional and efficient IT support to our employees in Israel and the rest of the world.
– Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems.
– Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
– An IT professional (hands on) with 4+ years hands-on experience in IT Support and/or Administration.
– Understand networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP and HTTP.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, familiar with working in global companies giving WW support
– Linux & Windows experience