A global enterprise company with cyber center in Israel is looking for senior manager to manage the israeli center and other resources abroad.
– Leads a Cyber team consisting of engineers, service delivery, and security intelligence resources that could be located in multiple regions (APAC, EMEA, NA, LAO).
– Assist in managing the annual Security operating budget and portfolio of services.
– Drive assessment of risk to applications via standard secure code cycle and determine exposure from 3rd party vendors.
– Ensure alignment with industry frameworks such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, CSC 20, COBIT, OCTAVE.
– Global enterprise experience
– 10-12 years of work experience in similar position or having equivalent kind of skills experience
– 6+ years of work experience in information security
– 3+ years of work experience in leading an Information Security team
– Experience in managing enterprise identity and access management platforms