This global stratup is looking for IR Security Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and conclude past and future security incidents
– In-depth experience with Incident Response (time lining, artifacts, etc)
– Place foundation for automating security operations by creating playbooks and flows based on security incidents outcome
– Deliver accurate and timely security investigations and responses.
– Finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years information security hands-on experience, preferably as a SOC/IR (tier 3/4) team member (e.g. writing Incident Response procedures and triage methodologies)
– Experience with security principals on cloud computing and technology : AWS,GCP and Azure
– Ability to lead projects such as security controls implementation, design and maintain tools and integrations, etc
– In-depth understanding of SIEM technology (ELK/Splunk or equivalent)