A global cyber company is seeking an experienced Incident Response Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for writing and researching security use cases for developing automated task preformed by our SOC.
– Writing new security uses cases based on the current threat landscape and on ongoing research
– Developing to use cases into building blocks that will be developed by our automation development team.
– Sync between the SOC team, developers and costumers needs.
– Researching for the invited and efficient tools and methods of detection and response.
– Conducting situations of detections and respones.
– Guide developers about the cyber analyst needs.
– Must have a deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures
– Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking (including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
– Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows