A top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, is looking for highly capable Incident Response team leader.
Main Responsibilities of the team:
– Participate in forensic and incident response investigations, including large scale sophisticated attacks, conduct log analysis, host and network-based forensics and malware analysis.
– Participate in threat hunting: proactively hunt for targeted attacks and new emerging threats in client’s networks. as well as security assessments and simulations
– Identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) and tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) to help ascertain whether and how breaches have occurred.
– At least 4 years of a relevant experience (from military service and/or industry)
– Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and variant methods of exploration.
– Deep technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols
– Solid understanding of system and security controls on at least two OSs (Windows, Linux / Unix and MacOS), including host-based forensics and experience with analyzing OS artifacts
– Fluency with one or more scripting language (i.e. Python)