A top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, is looking for highly capable Incident Response team leader.
Main Responsibilities :
• Lead incident response and hunting efforts, including large scale sophisticated attacks, to contain and defeat to real-world cyber threats
• Lead a team of top-tier cyber security researchers and forensic experts conducting assessments and in-depth analysis in complex investigation, as well as security assessments.
• Provide excellent communication and status updates to a variety of audiences, including technical and executive stakeholders
• Collaborate and work with client’s IT and Security teams during investigations
• Design and improve internal incident response methodologies and processes
• At least 5 years’ experience in team management (from military service and/or industry)
• Unwavering focus and crisis management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
• Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
• Experience with the tools and techniques used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations