A global cyber startup is growing, and looking for an experienced technical-oriented cybersecurity project manager. The project manager will handle large-scale cybersecurity projects in the ICS/Scada industry during the design phase, deployment, commissioning and testing phases from the cybersecurity perspective.
In this role, you will:
– Handle the entire cybersecurity projects as a single point of contact for the administration and management of the project deliverables as well as the cyber technical specialist.
– Create the cybersecurity policies, procedures, and protection that are planned to be applied to the operation (like hardening procedure, data whitening procedure, etc.)
– Create a detailed secure network architecture design
– Work with cybersecurity technology solutions suppliers
– 5 years of cybersecurity experience (consultancy and hands-on) in the ICS/Scada/IOT field
– Experience in performing secure network design and secure architecture creation for large-scale infrastructure projects
– Hands-on experience in writing cybersecurity policies and procedures
– Deep knowledge in standards such as NIST SP 800-115, IEC 62443
– Managing cybersecurity assessments – both hands-on penetration testing and risk assessments