A UNICORN cyber startup is looking for a risk expert to join Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team.
– You will identify and mitigate potential risks through the process of identification, management, and mitigation of the risk using a variety of controls. You will serve as a liaison, interfacing with business partners to drive meaningful reductions in risk.
– You will review the current security policies and procedures to identify process gaps and opportunities for improvement.
– You will manage a periodic cyber security risk committee and present company-wide security KRI and mitigation plans. Create presentations, briefings and communications on technology risk issues for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
– 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in security GRC, security project management, and other security practices
– Demonstrate strong knowledge of risk management policies, methods, standards, processes, governance models, and risk analysis.
– Knowledge of common security frameworks (NIST CSF, ISO 27001, COBIT, FFIEC CAT, etc.)
– Knowledge of Public Cloud risks and security preferably SaaS services, AWS, Azure, GCP platforms