In this Hitech leader, you will be leading the GRC team, working closely with a wide variety of teams and stakeholders, developing the GRC strategy, and ensuring adherence with compliance, risk, and security frameworks.
What You’ll Do:
– Consult in cyber security engagements, including the development of a cyber security plan, design its implementation, and provide guidance on building security roadmaps.
– Recommend cyber security and privacy governance strategies, policies, and procedures.
– Manage the cyber awareness program
– Ensure compliance with governmental and security regulations and standards, such as ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR, ITGC, PCI, etc
– Conduct internal risk assessment, manage external assessments and audits and ensure proper corrective action is taken
– Minimum 3 years of relevant GRC leading experience
– Deep knowledge of industry regulations and compliance, such as ISO27001, SOC2, NIST, PCI, GDPR, etc.
– Experience working with formal risk assessment, controls, and project management methodologies