We are a cyber startup which is the future of network and security.
We are looking for a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Specialist to join us.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship – don’t miss it!
– Proactively protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of all customer and company data.
– Directly responsible for policies, procedures, and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory, legal, and audit requirements as well as good business practices.
– Develop a compliance strategy and approach and ensure compliance and contractual requirements and globally recognized standards and guidelines.
– dentify regulatory, legislative, and industry-specific compliance requirements and define controls that can be used to meet those requirements.
– Act as a compliance officer and serve as the intake on compliance-related inquiries and coordinate with subject matter experts.
– At least 4+ years of hands-on experience in Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
– Demonstrated knowledge of authoritative industry sources such as FIPS, FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO standards, etc.
– Experience with software development and QA life cycle. SaaS experience preferred.