Do you want to take part in cutting edge automated reverse engineering and vulnerability research?
Research & implement new vulnerability detection methods and develop proof-of-concept exploitation in challenging low level operating system and rare architectures?
Join this cyber startup!
– Research automotive embedded devices for vulnerabilities: firmware, OS, device drivers, boot loaders and more
– Research and develop new vulnerability detection techniques
– Improve our product by implementing automated vulnerability detection technology for embedded architectures
– Develop proof-of-concept exploitation for vulnerabilities
– At least 4 years experience in reverse engineering
– Experience in embedded operating systems (VxWorks, Greenhills, QNX, RTOSs, etc)
– Experience in embedded architectures (ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, Renesas, Tricore, etc)
– Experience in vulnerability research and exploitation
– At least 3 years experience in Python development