A global cyber security services and platform company automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
The Cyber Threat Hunter will handle technical research and intelligence analysis in various aspects of cyber security.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Proactively drive hunting and analysis against the available dataset to look for indicators of security breaches
– Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack techniques, to form hunting workflows and mitigation steps
– Recommend system tuning/customization and data collection improvement to client
– Work with our Threat Intelligence and malware solutions to identify threats, develop or recommend countermeasures, and provide dedicated solutions to security risks
– Deep knowledge and understanding of attacks and compromise footprints
– Knowledge in baseline operating system internals, network communications and user behavior
– Operational experience as a Cyber Threat Hunter including deep investigation of network, endpoint and cloud logs
– Previous working experience with SIEM systems as part of SOC group