Join this global company and to be part of an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Effectively and efficiently onboard data sources, create indexes and data model, establish health monitoring and KPIs
• Work with CSOC analysts to plan, design, implement, and test security use cases and queries
• Accurately troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve problems with data sources, data mappings, queries, and other components that support CSOC operations
• Identify technology and process gaps that affect CSOC services. develop solutions and make recommendations for continuous improvement
– 3+ experience as SIEM engineer/expert
– Splunk: advantage