As a security engineer/architect, your responsibilities will include reviewing our current security measures, identifying areas of weakness, recommending enhancements, and implementing the controls needed to mitigate the risks of security breaches.
– Implement Security products
– Identify & mitigate security gaps in existing or proposed architectures and recommend technical, administrative, and physical controls to identified
– Plan, research and design security architectures for Fireblocks production & IT processes (e.g. R&D development, customer support, HR, etc.)
– Lead vulnerability testing and security assessments (threat modeling).
– 5+ years of experience with information security (security researcher, security engineer, security architect).
– Security considerations of cloud computing, including data breaches, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, authentication, APTs, data loss, identity and access, and OWASP attacks.
– Strong hands-on technical abilities with Cloud environment.