We are a growing cyber startuip, over 200 people.
The Information Cyber Security control function sits at the heart of a strong cybersecurity control framework within a fast-growing startup in the Trust and Safety and Cyber Security field.
– Provide a focal point of managing information and cyber security risk in the company, including the design of effective controls and the systematic monitoring of risks.
– Improve and enhance information security posture & cyber security risk management.
– Collaborate with R&D, Operations, IT and Finance to improve the security posture of the organization.
– Respond to Vendor Security Audits, Compliance checks, Compromise assessments, and Incident response.
– A Minimum of 2 years experience as CISO in startup companies.
– Practical experience in threat modelling and risk assessment.
– Understanding of modern production grade Cloud infrastructure such as AWS or GCP. Containers, Serverless and SDLC and Zero-trust model.
– Experience with Security Standards such as NIST-800-53 , ISO27001, SOC2, ITIL and similar.
– Past experience as managing SOC/NOC/IR Teams.