We’re looking for a Chief Information Security Officer who lives and breathes web application and infrastructure security and wants to join one of Israel’s fastest growing SaaS startups.
– Build and scale strong security team – creating scale strategy, recruiting for relevant positions, mentoring, building processes, etc.
– Reviewing and improving our cloud network and application architecture.
Impact on the product roadmap security wise.
– Security questionnaires and security appendix management- support sales teams and processes improvements.
– Integrating and operating new security solutions.
– Reviewing and improving our global corporate IT infrastructure and processes.
Your Experience & Skills:
– 4+ years experience as a Chief Information Security Officer or equivalent position.
– Experience in AWS/SaaS production environment.
– Extensive knowledge of web security, based on the OWASP Top 10 security risks, impact and mitigation.
Experience in communication with customers, desirable with enterprises.
– Extensive knowledge of network and cloud infrastructure security and best practices.
– Familiarity with local security and privacy related regulations and certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2, NIST, GDPR…)