Looking for Arcsight SIEM Expert to be part of SOC group, focusing on SIEM technologies. The role requires a detail-oriented professional who will provide. senior level SIEM support to our pre-sales Team and delivery of SIEM solutions.
– Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices SIEM solutions
– Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations
– Assist in the creation and verification of Statement of Work (SOW) documentation
– Assist pre-sales with SIEM sizing, Architecture, RFP’s and client technical meetings
– Deploy and configure the SIEM platform as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices
– Verification of data of log sources in the SIEM follow the Common Information Model (CIM)
– University Degree in Information Security or equivalent work experience
– Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
– Preferred SIEM Vendor certification of Administrator
– Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux and/or Regular Expressions.
– The following certifications would be considered as advantage: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC