This global stratup is looking for application security engineer/architect , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, ensuring products adhere to the stringent security requirements of our thousands of customers.
– Improve the applications following your findings after conducting security assessments, architecture reviews, and threat modeling of the application stack
– Maintain good security hygiene in software development by working with Engineering teams
– Evaluate architecture, design, and code to ensure they are free from potential vulnerabilities and security risks
– Manage bug bounty program
– Work with DevOps and QA to define security monitoring, alerting, and reporting to identify actionable security intelligence
Desired Skills and Experience
– 4+ years of hands-on experience in a security engineering role
– Solid experience with designing and running secured applications with SSDLC, vulnerability tracking, logical access controls, identity management, data loss prevention, intrusion detection, WAF, API protection, and DDoS prevention technologies
– Experience with standard web application security tools such as BurpSuite.
– Experience with cloud environments (AWS and GCP preferred)