A leading hitech company is looking for a security architect to be a part of the global product security team leading the secured development of the strategic global B2B solution. Security team is responsible for secure software development through guidance and assurance of security implementation and cyber defense across all R&D teams.
What will you do?
– Secure design, implement and review advanced and innovative solutions of systems and services.
– Develop, maintain and audit against information security policies and guidelines while balancing business, operational and organizational implications.
– Actively influence product and services roadmap and Security by continually improving the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices with R&D and Product units.
– Prepare for, respond to and contain information security incidents.
– Ensure the effectiveness of processes and controls to meet multiple standards, regulations and audits, such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR.
– 5+ years of experience in Information Security.
– Knowledge of application security and secure software development practices such as Secure Software Development Life Cycle.
– Knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS, etc.
– Hands-on technical experience in designing and building a secure web application, mobile application, system, or network.